CULTIVATING A TEAM APPROACH TO SOCIAL MEDIA, SERVICE & REPUTATION MANAGEMENT
More than a marketing function, reputation management is a business-wide process that requires close cooperation and communication among all departments.
To help businesses mitigate risks and leverage opportunities to drive awareness, guest satisfaction and revenue, Reknown offers a groundbreaking training program that brings employees from diverse departments together to learn about social media, service excellence and reputation management.
- The Trend: The evolution of social media and why reputation management has become a critical function in the travel industry.
- Managing Expectations. How expectations and service shape guest satisfaction.
- Policy & Guidelines: Social media conduct and best practices for responding to reviews and commentary.
- Prevention: Using guest feedback to guide decisions, and averting negative reviews, threats and social media crises
- Building Advocacy: Encouraging reviews, social endorsements and content sharing, and building communities of advocates.
Content can be customized to meet your unique needs. To inquire about a presentation at your next conference, an intensive workshop or an online webinar, click here.
For more information about Reknown training programs, click here.