By Daniel Edward Craig, Reknown.
Look out Europe, here I come! I’m excited to announce that I’m partnering with ReviewPro and WIHP to bring this free European seminar series to Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, London and Rome this month. Here are the details:
Social Media and Web Marketing for Hotels: Driving Higher Guest Satisfaction and Revenue
Social media has had a disruptive effect on the travel industry, and hotels are struggling to accommodate it. Where should you channel limited resources, and what kind of results can you expect?
In this free seminar brought to you by ReviewPro and WIHP, hotel marketing experts from North America and Europe will show you how to prioritize resources, measure results, and drive higher guest satisfaction and revenue.
- The Trend: How social media has transformed traveller behaviour and why online reputation management has become a critical function for hotels.
- Web Marketing: The role of social media, OTAs and your website in the traveller’s path to booking decisions.
- Online Reputation Management: How to monitor, respond to and generate reviews and use online feedback to optimize guest satisfaction and revenue.
- Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, online travel agencies and review portals: where to focus resources and what results to expect.
- The Tools: The latest technology for managing and tracking results in web marketing and reputation management.
- Q+A Panel Session: Your chance to ask the experts. Read more »