During high season, as hotel rates and occupancy climb so do the expectations of guests. And yet with rooms running at full capacity and staff scrambling to accommodate the insatiable needs of leisure travelers, the guest experience often suffers.
The end result? Bad reviews about long waits, crowds, slow service and poor value. And a drop in ratings and rankings on review sites that can take months or more to recover from.
But it doesn’t have to be this way. In the next installment of ReviewPro’s webinar series, we show you how to buck the trend by maintaining high guest satisfaction ratings even when rates soar and employees are taxed to the max.
- Why do review scores go down when occupancy goes up?
- Understanding the unique needs of peak-season travelers
- How to exceed expectations and prevent bad reviews
- Balancing financial needs with operational needs
- Plus tips, examples and data for achieving your most successful busy season ever
Join me on May 31, 2017 for this free webinar from ReviewPro, with expert panelists Nicholas Gandossi, General Manager of Opus Hotel, and Neil James, VP of Account Management at ReviewPro.
Click here for more information.